Plumber & Handyman covering the Orpington area;
tap, toilet repairs & odd jobs
Are you looking for an Orpington plumber or a Bromley handyman? Are you looking for a cheap and reliable recommended local tradesman for all your plumbing, odd jobs and decorating around the home? Well look no further. I cover not only Orpington but the Bromley borough as well which also include the towns of West Wickham and Hayes.
A Plumber and Handyman for all your home maintenance jobs
The plumbing and handyman jobs I carry out range from repairing small leaks to installing or repairing leaky taps, toilets, changing light fittings, hanging pictures plus painting and decorating. I carry out most plumbing jobs apart from plumbing relating to Gas and Boilers, if you need a plumber to carry out these services then always seek a Gas Safety registered engineer. These are some of the plumbing or handyman tasks I carry out for customers on a regular basis, a further list of tasks I do or do not carry out can be found here.
Most of the plumbing and/or handyman jobs I do can be completed within a half an hour to half a day, although I'm equally comfortable getting my teeth into grander projects. I also operate an easy-fit service; I'll fit the parts or items that you supply.
My charges are cheap and start at £30 per hour for handyman jobs and £40 per hour for plumbing; these are also the minimum charges per job. Special day rates are available and start at £150 per day. I work mainly in Orpington and the Beckenham/Bromley areas but please see 'Areas I cover' to see if I cover your town.
100% job guarantee with public liability
All my plumbing and handyman work is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with my workmanship I'll be happy to review the work and agree on an amicable course of action. I'm also fully insured, with public liability cover of £1 million.
My plumbing and handyman code of conduct
I have a genuine passion for customer satisfaction. I want customers to be delighted with all the plumbing and handyman jobs I carry out, and I'll ensure minimal disruption to you. I have designed my service based on the following aims:
- To arrive on site promptly at the agreed time
- To display a polite, friendly and professional attitude at all times
- To give immediate notification of any expected delay in arrival
- To ensure that specific customer requirements are fully understood and observed
- To work efficiently in a planned, methodical manner, ensuring any disruption is minimised
- To handle any customer dissatisfaction in a courteous, respectful and objective manner
- To ensure adequate measures are taken to protect fixtures and fittings
- To comply fully with health & safety regulations
- To offer a 'no quibble' workmanship guarantee